Thursday, January 28, 2010

top 5 reasons for global Warming



  1. melting the ice can only bring people together - we can reach and be reached
  2. ice as defense mechanism can stop us from experiencing beautiful, authentic emotions
  3. extra warmth is never damaging, even when it's not answered back
  4. ice is static and controlling - water is life and freedom to move
  5. we don't always have to stretch outside our comfort zones to learn. it can happen even when it's cozy and warm!

A long time ago, before I was born, I made the decision to start a journey, which would eventually lead me towards a better me. Who am I? Where am I going? What do I leave behind? What is important for me?  What are my fears? What is my best?

I walk blindfolded, but I always reach the right circumstances.

Why?

No comments: