- melting the ice can only bring people together - we can reach and be reached
- ice as defense mechanism can stop us from experiencing beautiful, authentic emotions
- extra warmth is never damaging, even when it's not answered back
- ice is static and controlling - water is life and freedom to move
- we don't always have to stretch outside our comfort zones to learn. it can happen even when it's cozy and warm!
A long time ago, before I was born, I made the decision to start a journey, which would eventually lead me towards a better me. Who am I? Where am I going? What do I leave behind? What is important for me? What are my fears? What is my best?
I walk blindfolded, but I always reach the right circumstances.