Sunday, November 9, 2008

The teaching Bug



I caught it or it caught me, I'm still not sure of the proper version. I guess you know when you're passionate about your work when:

1. You can't stop thinking about it
2. You give it a lot of your free time
3. It makes you feel good, and gives you a sense of purpose
4. You want to improve yourself and your work
5. You are eager to see results
6. You contaminate others :)
.
.
.
and the list could go on.

I get flashbacks from my childhood, I laugh everyday, I get surprised, I learn, I feel satisfied. I look back and see how little I knew at the beginning, hoping few months from now I'll look back and think the same.

I get tons of ideas. Leadership development programs, crafts, games, trips, activities; I have a strong urge to make things different.

This is how I feel 80% of my working time. The other 20 will get better :)

1 comment:

Brahms said...

I just wanted to tell u this b4 but didnt have the chance, im really proud of ya and happy for u to c what u r doin, the way u do it.